Thursday, April 19, 2007

WE'RE HAVING A...

Yep, that's our newest boy! I was a little surprised because I thought it would be 2 boys and 2 girls, but I had a feeling from the beginning it was a boy. Wow, 3 boys and 1 girl. Guess Xandria will get to be the princess for awhile longer, ha ha. The ultrasound tech asked if we wanted to know the sex, I said "yes" and she asked what we thought first and we said "boy," since that's what they thought the baby might be at the last ultrasound. She confirmed and showed us his parts and said there's no doubt about it! When I got home I put all the ultrasound pics in an album and put that picture last to show the kids. I showed Xavier them first and he said "I'm so lucky!" when he read the "boy" part. Next I showed Xandria...she was so hoping for a sister. We got to the last picture and I asked her if she could read what that said, she said "no" and I told her it says "boy." She said "What?! I said I wanted a sister!" But, she got over it after a minute and is just excited we're having a baby...though she did ask if we could decorate the room with kitties. There's more ultrasound pictures below.

No comments: