Friday, December 7, 2007

7 Things About Me

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and do the "7 Things About Me" post. Just for the heck of it.

  1. I knew Nick was the one for me from the moment I first saw him. Despite the fact that I was only seventeen and that it took three times of seeing him at different places, over a period of four months, before we even met.
  2. I hate cooking. It takes too much time and I'm not that good at it. Luckily, my husband enjoys cooking. It's the same scenario with my parents.
  3. I used to take Tae Kwon Do. I was two belts away from a black belt when I had to quit. I hope to someday join again.
  4. I hate the sound of bags crinkling...please just pour whatever it is out!
  5. When I was little I wanted to be a lawyer. I don't even know if I knew what it was...my mom just said you would make alot money doing it.
  6. I collected barbies when I was younger and still have them...some of which have never been opened. There are in boxes in the basement...when Xandria is a little older I will share them with her.
  7. Someday I would love to work with teenage mothers. I've been there and know what it's like.

Well, there's my seven random things about me. Daxton is ready for bed, so I'm off to put him there!

No comments: