Thursday, December 20, 2007

Secret Santa and a bit more...

My secret Sante recipient got her package a couple days ago. You can check out Misti's blog and see what I got her. You probably have to scroll down a bit. I'm glad she liked it :) Nick and I went shopping for the kids tonight while my parents watched them. Too bad Nick has been dealing with a cold...plus having to work a TON this week to get things done. I feel bad for him...at least he will be able to sleep in some tomorrow, I know it will help him out alot! Speaking of tomorrow...know what it is? Friday?...yes. Four days before Christmas? Yes. But tomorrow my baby baby turns four months old!! Wish there was a way to prolong it, but I've realized by now there is no way to stop it...all you can do is try to enjoy every minute of it! He really is the sweetest baby and so easy to take care of!! Well I need to run and get him changed...hope to post pics tomorrow. I actually don't have anywhere I need to go to tomorrow! I do hope we finish making something for my grandma though! Goodnight.

No comments: