Sunday, December 16, 2007

Holy Crap!

Ugh. So here's the story of the day. Yesterday I put Drake's clothes in the washer, when I went to get them out, they smelled like poop. I was wondering why in the world that would be. Then I remember he had an accident the other day...which rarely ever happens...there was a reason...I think he said because Xandria was in bathroom (not that we don't have TWO other bathrooms)...anyway, I thought it had been cleaned up, but apparently not! I got all his clothes out and found a poop in the bottom of the washer. So, I set his clothes in the dryer while I bleached out the washer. After that I just left them sitting in the dryer, because i had to wash the baby's clothes so he would have something to wear today. When the baby's clothes were done, I took out Drake's clothes from the dryer and back in the washer to be rewashed. Well, today I open up the dryer to take out the baby's clothes and it smelled like poop. Now why would that be?? So as I'm pulling out the clothes, I notice they have brown streaks on them. POOP!!! AAAGH!! I could not figure out why they should have poop on them. Finally I come to the bottom of the clothes and low and behold...ANOTHER POOP in there!! It must of fallen out of Drake's clothes when they were in the dryer...I'm guessing. So baby's clothes are back in the washer with Vivid on them and I'm praying it comes out!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!! On a good note...Nick and all the kids (even the baby) are gone right now. He took them Christmas shopping...I wasn't feeling like I wanted to go. Xavier has been with Nick's dad since friday and will be back in awhile. Nick also took Xandria and Drake to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks" last night. Nice to get a break, even though I spend most of the time cleaning and TRYING to get laundry done. Well, I'm off to make the most of my quiet time...wonder if I can get a nap in ;)

No comments: