Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Got A Package...


I decided to join a Blogger Secret Santa that Jess put together. I got my package on saturday and it was from Kari. I recieved from her an assortment of wonderful smelling candles (I was just telling Nick the night before that I needed some Christmasey smelling candles...got 'em), lotion from Bath&Body Works (Japenese Cherry Blossom), shower gel from Bath&Body Works (Midnight Pomegranate) and lip gloss type of stuff that works great for chapped lips and smells so good! Definetly going to have to get some more of the lotion and shower gel...it smells really good! Some ingredients to make hot cocoa (Xavier keeps trying to claim it though). She also included a nice card with her info and such in it. Really thoughtful. It was so nice to recieve something in the mail just for me :) It was funny because Nick brought the box in and said "So what did you order this time?". I was pretty sure I didn't order anything...than I remembered it must be from my secret santa! I'm really enjoying my gifts, so thank you Kari!! P.S. I hope my links work...it's my first time trying to do it ;)

No comments: