Monday, December 17, 2007

Real Quick

Love the big HUGE smiles :) How could you not be happy with those around?
Another hat pic :)
Daxton showing off his name bracelet.

Here's a few pictures I recently took of Daxton. He's growing too fast!!! Tonight was Xavier's school Christmas program. He got to be a wise man. I will put up a picture when I get them uploaded. We sat way up in the dark balcony and of course Xavier spotted Nick while he was taking pictures...yet he couldn't see his grandpa who was sitting about three rows behind Xavier's class when they weren't onstage. At the end the kids even stood up and turned around facing the audience to sing two songs and he still didn't see him! It was a nice program....I don't know why but school programs always make me feel so emotional. Drake was funny because he was saying "look at that big piano!" when it first started (and was quiet). He would also ask me while he sat on my dad's lap, "mom, what are you doing?" (usually when it was quite). He's such a goof. Well, I need to get going to bed...I'm getting my hair colored tomorrow. No more little gray hairs. Yes I have them...don't like them. Noticed not too long ago in a picture and I told Nick "um, why didn't you tell me I have GRAY HAIR?!" Oh well. Anyway...goodnight! P.S. The poop came out of the clothes...Thank God!!

No comments: