Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!...and 7 Weeks!


We hope everyone has a Happy New Year in 2009!! Wow, 2009...I remember when it was going to be 2000 and there was such a fuss about what was going to happen. Time flies. TOO fast!!

Our New Year's Eve was low-key...no surprise there with having all the kids :) We spent the day playing the Wii and hanging out. Nick took Xandria and Drake to a late movie (Bedtime Stories) and they made it home 5 minutes before midnight. Xavier stayed the night at the neighbor's and I snuggled with Ziana while watching "Edward Scissorhands."

On tuesday Ziana turned 7 weeks old. I love this picture of her little grin :) She has been smiling for a bit now, but it's hard to get a picture of it! She will be smiling and I go to snap and picture...she sees the camera and looks at it like "what the heck are you?"...and I lose the smile. But I got this one and it makes me happy! She has been sleeping 5-7 hours straight at night for the past week or so.

For Christmas, Santa (or sweet husband)got me a new laptop!! I was pretty much shocked by that!! I'm still trying to get used to and figure it out. He also got me the new Eminem book (yay!), Jon&Kate Plus 8 book (I finished it in one day...if anyone wants to read it let me know), couple pairs of pajamas, Godiva truffles (mmmm), and the Wii Fit.

I have to say, I am LOVING the Wii fit!! It's so much fun and you don't feel like you are working out...until the next day! My legs hurt, but that's a good sign! It has such a variety of exercises and such to do, so that's great for me. I still don't fit into any of my clothes, even though I'm down 25 pounds. I still have quite a bit to lose and am in definite need of toning!!

Well, that's all for now. Still plan on uploading Christmas pictures...they are on my other camera card.

No comments: