Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our Anniversary...


Today marks 7 years that we have been married. It's seems like so long ago and yet so short, since our oldest is 11 years old!! Obviously we aren't in Vegas for our anniversary this year...and that's fine...except it is warmer there than here!!
We are going out to eat soon...with the kids. My aunt is nice enough to watch the babies on saturday, while the big kids are at my parents, so we can spend some time alone together. That will be SO nice and VERY needed!! We REALLY appreciate her doing that for us :)
Some days I can't believe I'm actually married...especially to Nick! I never thought it was going to happen. We have been through a ton of tough times (and also GREAT, AMAZING times)...we were so young when we met, but we're still together. We broke up right before I found out I was pregnant with Xavier and we actually didn't get back together until Xavier was just about 2. Nick had alot of growing up to do, and he did it! For our son and for me :)
Our wedding was in Vegas, but it wasn't just an "I do", "I do"...it was an actual ceremony and very sweet...plus I didn't have to do any of the planning :)
I was SO EXCITED to be his Mrs.. And I'm still so proud to be his wife :)

No comments: