Thursday, January 15, 2009

Note to Self: Learn The Lesson The First Time!!

Why oh why didn't I learn the first time to NOT put Daxton down for a nap in just his diaper?! I guess maybe I thought that since he had just pooped 3 SEPERATE TIMES right before I put him down for a nap, he would be fine. He just could not possibly poop anymore, right?? WRONG!! That boy is a pooping machine!!
Nick went up to get him from his nap and he was covered in poop!!
Yes the same thing happened last week.
And YES, I have definitely learned my lesson!!
Nick took Toots to gymnastics an hour ago and I just realized he had never brought any poop covered bedding down to be washed...maybe he thought Daxton should be fine to sleep with it at bedtime??
Or it would magically disappear??
Or I was supposed to just go do it without him even saying the bedding,pillow, and bed are covered in poop??
I'm guessing the latter. How nice of my husband.
I can already hear what he would say..."at least I cleaned up Daxton." Yea. Good thing.

On another note...here's to hoping the kids have school tomorrow, so hopefully I can get some sleep! How is it I get more sleep when just the little ones are home, then when the big kids are home also?? Crazy!
Gotta run!

*ETA* I logged off to get Daxton out of his highchair where he had been eating, because he was getting noisy and I could tell he was done. Walk in to the dining room and there he is holding his diaper...yes he still just had his diaper on, no pants...and what is all over?? Yep, POOP!!! WTH?!! Un-freaking-believable!!
So, scratch the last idea I had to never let him sleep in just a diaper, and change that to NEVER let him be in just a diaper!!
Ugh.
Who's jealous of my life...anyone?? :)

No comments: