Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How She Sleeps...

Here are a couple pictures of Ziana and how she perfers to sleep. I do not cover her face up! I put the blanket around her and she ends up completely covering her face. I'm not quite sure how she does it, but she does. Every. Single. Time. Freaks me out and I always end up moving it off of her face.
The third picture is of her smiling at me when she's supposed to be eating. I *LOVE* when she does that :)

Today was my first day back cleaning. It was SO strange going somewhere just by myself! First time since she's been born...I have gone a couple places, like Christmas shopping for Nick, but Xavier always has gone with me. Nice to have time to think in quiet. And I have to say I'm glad I didn't wait any longer...my FIL's house definitely needed some extra loving!!
Girlie did fine with Angela :) So nice of her to come here while it's cold out! She's so awesome...she even brought me a mirror that hooks onto the stroller so that I can see the baby while she's in the stroller...her carseat has to face out...can't wait to use it!

I'm pooped and not feeling too hot...waiting for Nick to be home, which is still going to be awhile :( I really wish had a 9-5 job. Sigh.

Xavier has his 2nd basketball game this weekend. They lost their first game 27-7, but Xavier scored once and was pretty proud of himself :)
Like most of the kids on his team, it's his first year playing.
Well, gotta go start supper. Ugh.






No comments: