Thursday, January 15, 2009

Who's 4??

Drake is!!! How it's been 4 years I will never know :( Yesterday was his birthday. I told him he could do whatever he wanted and eat whatever he wanted for breakfast, he ran right to the cabinet and grabbed Pop Tarts. That's not something they normally get...unless dad is around! He wanted to play Wii Sports, so that's what he did! When Nick came home he opened presents and we headed to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate! Even though that's where his birthday party is going to be, it's about the only place to go...bowling was packed and Discovery Center closed at 5. He had a great birthday :) I told him he wasn't allowed to get any bigger, but he told me he had to so he could be a dad. Awww...ok then ;) Perfect day to recieve his #4 birthday shirt I ordered from an Etsy seller...on his birthday! LOVE THIS SWEET BOY!!!











No comments: