Wednesday, July 8, 2009

the 4th...

We had a very low key July 4th! It was the weekend that the older kids stay at my parents...I asked them if they wanted to still stay the night there or go with us to the fireworks. They chose to stay w/my parents...I guess fireworks don't compare to unlimited television and video games, ha! So, we just had the babies. It rained til about 4 or so...that made me glad we didn't have any outside plans! We did some shopping and came home, babies had a little nap and then we went to see the fireworks. We went to the church thats just outside of downtown (where you can best see the fireworks), so we could really only see the ones that were higher up...which was fine for us. Daxton was pointing at them and would say "oh!". He was more into the ones that people were setting off around us...louder sound, ha ha. Ziana was going CRAZY over the fireworks!! She would slap her arms down on whoever was holding her and kick her legs nonstop!! She would also clap her hands :) That's her new thing. She LOVES to clap!! It was nice to have a quiet 4th.
Btw...I know I missed blogging yesterday, after I had JUST said I was going to make sure and blog everyday this week. It's still my plan though :)







let's take a nice picture of Daddy with the babies...or the babies both trying to rip Daddy's hat off. :)




No comments: