Monday, July 6, 2009

polka dots...

love them!! Even more so when they are on our baby girl :) These photos were taken a few weeks ago...before her first tooth came in (her second tooth has broken through now!). She's getting sooo big, sooo fast!! I'm really far behind on posting...my goal is to post something everyday this week. I'm hoping I will be able to accomplish that! There's sooo many little things that have been going on that I want to put into words for memories sake! We have been enjoying the summer...each week I'm shocked that another week has gone by so quickly, and I'm always left wondering where it went. besides this being an adorable picture of Ziana, I love the fact that you can see Xandria's sparkly pink hi-top that have the rainbow laces that Daddy bought for her, in them :)



No comments: