Friday, July 10, 2009

not a very good day...

Today has been one of those days! I stayed up waaaay too late the night before scrapbooking and was NOT ready to start the day!! But I got up and luckily most of the kiddos were still asleep. I had to get ready to get my hair done...I was REALLY looking forward to it! Angela (she watches the kids) was a bit late, so in turn I was running late getting to my hair appointment.

On the way there I was thisclose to being crashed into!! I was going straight through a green light (of course) and this idiot is coming from the other side and pulls out right in front of me!! Luckily, the lane next to me was closed, so I was able to swerve into it without any cars being right there! I honestly thought I was for sure hitting him...it wasn't until he was gone that I realized I had gotten out of the way just in time!! I was shaking like CRAZY!!! I got to my hair appointment and she was running behind, so that was a good thing :) I hate being late to appointments and always feel so guilty when I am!

The afternoon and evening were very looong...instead of taking a nap today, Daxton decided he would somehow get his diaper off and rip it into pieces and throw it all over the floor. Lovely. Thankfully, no poop THIS time...and yes, he had his shorts on ;)

Nick didn't get home until the kids were already bathed and in bed. Bedtime is the WORST part of the day, in my opinion. It drives me a little bit crazy!! So much easier to do with 2 people!!

Anyway, I'm going to go now and relax some watching "Sixteen Candles". One of my FAV movies!! I love all the old Molly Ringwald movies!!

No comments: