Thursday, July 9, 2009

queen of everything...

So, I was at my parents house on sunday just hanging out and talking to my dad. Daxton ran over to the tree stump and was standing on it, I asked him if he was the king. Xandria and my neice Chelsey ran over to the stump and climbed on it...Xandria announced "I'm the QUEEN!!, Queen of EVERYTHING!!". Chelsey announced "I'm the Princess!!". Xandria looked at her and said "no, you're the MAID!". Ha ha!! I couldn't stop laughing. Chelsey kept trying to say she was the princess, but Xandria wasn't having it and she was deemed the maid.
I took this picture of the two of them on sunday...Chelsey is 10 and Xandria is 7 1/2! Xandria went to the dentist 2 weeks ago and had NO cavities again :) She needs to do a better job brushing her tongue and down at the gum line though. The dentist was a little concerned about her top tooth coming in...it looks like it might be coming in behind her bottom two teeth (normally your top teeth overlap your bottom), if that's the case she will have to see an orthodontist. I'm not sure what will have to happen if that's the case, because of course Nick didn't bother to ask! They will see how it is at her next visit. She has the one tooth left in the top front and it drives me a little crazy! I keep asking her if it's lose and she says it only is a little bit...it looks more than a little lose to me, but whatever :)

No comments: